My dream

Hello, today i'm gonna tell you about my strenght,weakness,and my passion. First of all my strenght is i'am a dilligent person, open-minded, i am a sociable person, i will have ambition to a things that i like,and i am good at managed my time

There are no one human are perfect, so i have a weakness. My weakness is i have a big ego, i am emotional person but i still fix my personallity to be a better person so am learn to holf my ego and my emotional .

My passion it's about business. I want to be a businnessman some day but i don't wan to get a business school in mu colage i want to get technical school in the college and make my own company based on my skills.

From my strenght ,weakness,and my passion. I hope some day i can be a better human because i already realize about my personallity so i can try to be abetter human and catch all my goals someday. My passion can be change someday but i think it's change to a better thing

Komentar

Postingan Populer