It"s All About Me

MOHAMAD RAFJASAH DAMARAN QADAR


HELLO! My name is  Mohamad Rafjasah Damaran Qadar, but you can call me Damar.I live in Bekasi at Kenari 1 street no.17.I was born in Jakarta,06 December 2002.I have a lot of hobby on of them is palying basketball with my friend in basketball court.I also like to listening music, i like pop genre because that genre music make me comfort.My favorite food is goat satay.I have 3 brothers, the oldest name is Mohamad Arekha Bentangan lazuar, now he study in uk for study in Southampton University, the second one's name is Mohamad Galugah Radian Fajar, now he work in Jakarta, and the third one's name is Mohamad Mardika Gemahan Akbar, now he study at Telkom University.

Right now i studying at SMAN 3 Bandung, i am student on X Science 5. The homeroom teacher is mrs.Budi and Qonita is the class monitor for my class. This class is so fun, I know a lot good friends from this class. I so happy to get this class and when I don't understand with the lesson my friend will help me. My favorite lesson is a biology because I always excited to read something that look cool, and I also like sport lesson. 

After high school, I want continue my study at Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB) on Food Technique faculty. To get continue my study at ITB i must study hard and always practice the lesson. I want study at ITB because ITB is one of the best university in Indonesia. My goal is to be a rich man so i could give back to my parents and help some poor people,  and I want to be usefull person to everybody. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer